Re: LEARNING TOOL

Subject: Re: LEARNING TOOL
From: Steve Arrants <SArrants -at- DATAFUSION -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:51:39 -0700

Yup. We've been spammed. Here's the information from internic.net
Registrant:
UserActive Media USERACTIVE-DOM
312 W. Springfield
Champaign, IL 61820

Domain Name: USERACTIVE.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Scott, gray GS2597 nic -at- USERACTIVE -dot- COM
217 359 2482
Billing Contact:
Scott, gray GS2597 nic -at- USERACTIVE -dot- COM
217 359 2482

Record last updated on 08-May-98.
Record created on 14-Feb-97.
Database last updated on 14-Jul-98 08:32:30 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS.USERACTIVE.COM 206.185.3.30
NS1.ADVANCENET.NET 206.221.229.3

Stephen Arrants, Jr.