Re: Job--Tech Doc Manager, Milwaukee WI

Subject: Re: Job--Tech Doc Manager, Milwaukee WI
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:08:55 -0500

Milwaukee may be cold in the
winter, but it is a wonderful city in which to raise a family! We
have wonderful festivals all summer, and Lake Michigan is always
there for boating and beach time.

I'll back that up. I'm a country boy, so I don't like cities in general.
But if'n I gots to live in one, Milwaukee's my choice.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224