Re: Technical Manual Production

Subject: Re: Technical Manual Production
From: Speear Pearl <pspeear -at- TRIPLE-P -dot- NL>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:15:56 +0100

Maria wrote:
Hi:

I would be very interested in finding out from list members what software
is used on a daily basis to produce technical manuals. There has been a
lot of discussion on Word and its features and I am wondering whether that
is the standard software being used at this time in most companies.

Thanks,
Maria

Hi Maria,

I mainly use Word97, Doc-2-Help and Adobe Acrobat.

Pearl Speear
Technical writer
The Netherlands.