Work Practice vs Job or Task Procedure

Subject: Work Practice vs Job or Task Procedure
From: Vicki Moldafsky <vmoldafsky -at- PRIMARY -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 14:27:29 +0000

I am trying to find a good definition of a work practice. What should it
consist of? How should it be written?
Our SAP R/3 implementation team is now being asked to write work
practices. After they are written they are to be forwarded to the Doc
Team (yours truly and two other long suffering souls) for formatting and
inclusion in the training manuals and on line help.
Today I received the first of these and unless I have completely lost it
they sure look like the procedures already published in the training
manuals. Our Doc Team would like to forward some guidelines to these
people so they will not be rewriting material we have already published.
Can anyone help point us in the right direction?
It would be greatly appreciated.
Digest subscriber only - but would be happy to receive any e-mails.
--
Vicki L. Moldafsky
MOOG Automotive