That pesky field name

Subject: That pesky field name
From: Linda Castellani <linda -at- GRIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 15:36:49 -0700

I would like to thank all of you who responded to my request for a
different name for the Label field, including Barb Ostapina, Walter Hanig,
Beverly Parks, Douglas Vereschagin, Hope Cascio, Colleen Witlacil, Katav,
David Wolicki, Jaehnig Reinhard, Geoff Hart, Eric A Bailey, Matt Craver,
Alfred Barten, Lorin Ledger and Carolyn Bagin.

The developers were overwhelmed by the responses - "Look at all those
people who responded to her question!" "Why would they take the time to do
that??" - and were unable to choose. So, the Product Manager got to do
the honors and selected Printed Description, a variation of one of the

Thanks for your help!
*\ *\ *\ *\ *\ *\ *\ *\ *\ *\ *
Linda Castellani
Technical Writer