Update: Online Workshop

Subject: Update: Online Workshop
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- INTRINSYC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:31:09 -0700

Hi folks,

If you are still interested in an online workshop, send
a "Sign me up!" message to me directly, rather than to
the entire list. Include a brief description of what kind
of writing you do (or want to do).

For those of you who have already signed up:

I received over 80 responses so far. Obviously we
can't have a workshop with 80 participants, so I created
a small database of names and email addresses,
then divided everyone up into workshop groups of no
more than 7 participants.

Currently, myself and two other people are working on
some very basic rules for getting started and for main-
taining a workshop. We expect that the workshops,
once established, will work relatively independently of
each other.

There may be some room for expanding the workshop
idea into a more sophisticated online forum in the future.
For now, however, our goal is to just get something
started.

I am taking a couple of days off this week to attend my
sister's wedding, so expect more information from me
later in the month (July 24th, or soon thereafter).

Until then,

Rowena

Rowena Hart
Technical Writer