Re: Word Object Model

Subject: Re: Word Object Model
From: David Dvorkin <DDvorkin -at- FRXSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:02:10 -0600

I hope the responses to David's request all appear on the list.

I've been depending on the VBA online help and the Microsoft Press
book OFFICE 97 VISUAL BASIC PROGRAMMER'S GUIDE, a
combination that's not satisfactory. (I have the feeling that
everything
I need to know is buried in one or the other, somewhere, but finding it
is more challenge than I want.)

David Dvorkin
FRx Software Corporation
mailto:ddvorkin -at- frxsoft -dot- com