PowerPoint Web Page Development

Subject: PowerPoint Web Page Development
From: Bernie McCann <BernieMc -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 11:13:25 EDT

Hi Techwr-lers;

I have just finished using MS PowerPoint to develop (write) a Web Page, and
was quite impressed (even if I say so). It has yet to be up-loaded to the
site and, considering some of the MS FrontPage compatability comments on this
list, I am wondering if anyone else has used PowerPoint? Particularly if
there have been any problems.

Bernie
Canada