Subject: TECHWR-L site update
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:38:48 -0600

Hi, all,

I've added a few new goodies to the TECHWR-L site:

NEW BOOKS:
I've added several new books to the Books
page: http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/books.htm .
In particular, look for "Writing High-Tech Copy
That Sells" and "Web Marketing Cookbook," which have
been highly recommended on TECHWR-L, and look for
several titles on developing intranet sites that were
recommended in recent TECHWR-L postings.

Also, thanks to Stephen Page for suggesting his
new book, "Establishing a System of Policies
and Procedures."

I've also added links from specific book titles
to reviews that appear on John Eldard's
Technical Book Reviews page.

NEW PHOTOS:
I've added three new photos of TECHWR-Lers
at the STC Anaheim conference:
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/feature.htm .
Thanks to Gen Whitt for submitting these.
Feel free to email me with IDs of people in
these photos.

I welcome you to email me with comments,
suggestions, or, of course, with material
to add to the site:

* Book titles--look on your desk...and tell me
which books you use frequently.

* Topic summaries--forward TECHWR-L postings you
found most useful, or send along summaries
that you've written and posted to the list.

* Web sites--what TW-related sites do you visit?

* Mailing lists--what other mailing lists
do you subscribe to?

* Documents to share--publications, white papers,
worksheets, teaching materials, whatever...
send them along.

Thanks, folks!
Deborah
Deborah S. Ray, RayComm, Inc.
My opinions DO represent those of the company....