Re: FWD: Switching Job Query--what about files?

Subject: Re: FWD: Switching Job Query--what about files?
From: Marjorie Hermansen-Eldard <meldard -at- ZZSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 14:08:53 -0600

I left all those files in my office the day I left. I let my manager determine what to do with them.

Marj Hermansen-Eldard
Senior Technical Writer
ZZSoft, Inc.

>>> "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM> 07/09 2:04 PM >>>
Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

Hello,

I'm about to switch jobs. I was wondering what most people do with their
old files. Do you take them with you? Do you throw them away? Do leave them
with the person taking your position?

When I say old files I am referring to paper copies of documents, notes,
review copies, etc.

Any input would be kindly appreciated.