Re: Working in the Middle East

Subject: Re: Working in the Middle East
From: Jacqueline Porter <r5559c -at- EMAIL -dot- SPS -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:31:45 -0700

Hi Melissa,

Forgive me for jumping in here, but if I'm not mistaken, workers visas are not
extended to women in Saudi Arabia, only men. I had a colleague who worked
there for a year and did not take his wife over for that reason. But then
again, that was a few years ago.

Jacqueline Porter
Techincal Writer
Phoenix, AZ