Re: Blah Blah Blah (and archives)

Subject: Re: Blah Blah Blah (and archives)
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:52:23 -0400

I'd like to add that the archives help me delete with confidence.
What I delete is still available, should I later become interested.

The archives are sometimes a better resource than the originals. You can do
a search, and find all that has been said about a topic, not just all that
has been said in the last day or so.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com