Re: Search Engines

Subject: Re: Search Engines
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 20:53:40 -0700

Kim -

> Here is a summary of what I was taught about search engines:

<snip>

What you then listed is one of the major reasons I subscribe to lists
and newsgroups - every now and then you find an absolute gem that makes
some of the less useful stuff more nearly bearable.

I wish I'd had your message about six months ago, when we were teaching
our interns about searching on the 'net. Thank you, thank you, thank
you!

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems