Re: Tech writing & incompetence: I am scum

Subject: Re: Tech writing & incompetence: I am scum
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 15:51:05 -0700

See what happens if you don't edit material carefully -- you send a message to
4000 people with lots of errors and they forget the message and obsess over the
mistakes. You can see why I am so worried about incompetence. It regularly
consumes me.

Sorry for the grammar errors gang. I promise to be more careful next time. I
got in a rush and sent the message before I edited it. You can stop sending me
e-mail about the grammatical mistakes and get back to the usual hate mail about
how I am ruining technical writing and tormenting kittens.

Andrew Plato
President / Principal Screw-Up
Anitian Consulting, Inc.
www.anitian.com