Re: Workpersonship

Subject: Re: Workpersonship
From: "D. Margulis" <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 19:59:07 -0400

Rob,

I didn't bag anyone. If you will notice, I was careful to avoid
identifying the site in question, specifically so I could not be accused
of an ad hominem attack.

While I agree with the "pick two" quip, I don't think people who cannot
compose a well-formed English sentence on the first try should hire
themselves out as tech writers at any price.

Dick