telecommuting

Subject: telecommuting
From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock -at- WOLFENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 07:37:53 -0700

It might be kind of interesting for all of the people who
telecommute (like me) to compare notes. Maybe someone could help me
come up with some informal survey type questions if these don't cover
it?

How about these for a start:

Where do you live? (Be specific.)
What kind of company do you work for?
Do you like working at home? Why or why not?
What are the conditions of being able to work from home? What does
your boss require?
Do you feel you are treated differently than other employees?
How do you deal with distractions at home?
Do you have your own equipment or is it on loan from the company?
Are you a contractor or a full/part time employee?
Do you think you get paid more or less than someone who works in
the office?
What's the best thing about working from home? The worst?

Any takers?

Amy Peacock
techwriter & jewelrymaker
Snohomish, Washington
apeacock -at- wolfenet -dot- com

These are my opinions, not my employer's.