Relocation - Something Forgotten

Subject: Relocation - Something Forgotten
From: Bernie McCann <BernieMc -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 12:20:15 EDT

Hi;

The recent post on the theme of relocation costs seems to have forgotten, at
least for contractors/consultants, that the hourly rate should take relocation
costs into consideration (Unless, of course, you state; $xx.xx/hr, plus
expenses).

If your client can't afford your newly increased hourly rate then, I guess,
you'll have to seek clients closer to home.

I hope that you're not calling yourself a consultant when you only wish to be
a "temporary writer".

Reminder: This does not refer to permanent staff.

Bernie
Canada