Re: drawing in Word

Subject: Re: drawing in Word
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 10:15:25 -0400

Greetings Cyndy!

> I am trying to insert a graphic of an icon used on a device. The icon
basically looks like a ruler at
>a 30 degree angle (one line with multiple little lines jutting off at 90
degree angles). I did a screen
>cap of the icon and imported the graphic in but it looks awful! I tried to
draw the icon in Word but

Instead of doing an import, have you tried just copying and pasting the
graphic in? Also, remember that the graphic may look bad on screen, but
it'll look fine on paper. Try to print it first and check the quality.

I'm constantly inserting icons from the application into the document, and
I usually copy and paste them in, and they look great!.

Be seeing you,

Dave
---
John David Hickey -- Lone Tech Writer -- jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com
Web Resume: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

No trees weres harmed in writing this email.
My messages are made from elephant tusks and dolphin meat.

Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's opinions.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.