Re: FW: fostering plagiarism

Subject: Re: FW: fostering plagiarism
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:18:38 -0400

Creating HTML code is a creative effort, exactly the thing that copyright
laws and the ethical prohibition of plagiarism are meant to protect. Copying
the results of such an effort and claiming them as your own is plagiarism.

I emailed the editor, and he replied. His reply consisted mainly of quoting
his own column:
http://www.mercurycenter.com/columnists/murrell/

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com