Re: Word Support

Subject: Re: Word Support
From: Jeff Hanvey <jewahe -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 03:51:57 PDT

Many of you asked for the information on the Pagemaker listserve that I
mentioned in my post. The home page of the listserve is at
http://www.hypercorp.com/gain/pm/ (this listserve is not affiliated with
Adobe). To subscribe, send the message

"Sub pagemakr firstname lastname" (no quotes) to

listserv -at- listserv -dot- Iupui -dot- edu

Word97 listserve:

There were only three responses to my inquiry, and I want to thank those
who gave me the information. The the sources are:

1. Woody's Office Watch (WOW). For information, go to
http://www.wopr.com/index.html

To join click on the word "WOW" on the list. There is also a discussion
page

2. Wordtips. For information, go to http://www.dcomp.com/Wordtips/

To join, send the message

"Subscribe emailaddress" to

request -at- dcomp -dot- com

3. Word-PC. I did not find any information on this listserv. If
anyone has the address, please let me know.

Hope this helps everyone.

Thanks,
Jeff Hanvey
Memphis, TN