Re: Hideous FRAME Problem

Subject: Re: Hideous FRAME Problem
From: "Tony G. Rocco" <trocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 17:29:19 -0800

I had this exact same thing happen. It turned out that a previous tech
writer had used an obscure and no longer extant font in a 3-pt. anchor tag
used for graphics and tables. I nearly tore my hair out, too. I had to
change the font in the anchor tag, update the entire document with the font
change, then save the file in .mif format and reopen it, then resave it as
an FM document. Lucky it was only one document.

Or you can do as Marilynne Smith suggests. But, if you want to be warned
about missing fonts, you might not want to turn off that preference.

- Tony