colored text in Frame -> PDF conversions

Subject: colored text in Frame -> PDF conversions
From: Holly Turner <hturner -at- ISS -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 18:36:25 -0400

One of my co-workers posed the following question to our documentation group. I didn't know the answer, but maybe someone on this list knows a solution.

Do any of you know the settings to use to retain colored text from a Frame
file when converting to PDF? It keeps getting converted to grayscale in
the pdf file. I've fiddled with all the settings I can find in the Print
Setup dialog and in Acrobat Distiller, but no luck so far.

-Holly

=====================================
Holly Turner
Technical Writer
hturner -at- iss -dot- net

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
(678) 443-6000 / Direct Dial (678) 443-6235 / Fax (678) 443-6477
http:\\www.iss.net

Adaptive Network Security for the Enterprise

Christian Walters / cwalters -at- iss -dot- net
Technical Writer

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
(678) 443-6000 x6197 / Fax (678) 443-6477
http://www.iss.net

<<application/ms-tnef>>