FW: FrameMaker/RoboHelp/WinHelp Tutorials

Subject: FW: FrameMaker/RoboHelp/WinHelp Tutorials
From: "Link, Virginia" <LINKVI -at- DWD -dot- STATE -dot- WI -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:06:09 -0500

Adobe distributes (free) a nice little CD demo version of Framemaker,
which you can use to play with the software's features. The demo
program can't SAVE anything you've created unless you call Adobe and get
the magic registration number, then uninstall and reinstall. We didn't
know about the "save" restrictions until we'd installed the demo
version, but since you now know that little fact, you could ask them for
the number when you order the demo CD and save yourself the
install-uninstall-reinstall hassle.

Virginia J. Link
Technical Writer
linkvi -at- dwd -dot- state -dot- wi -dot- us
Madison, Wisconsin, USA