Re: repetitive lists and voice

Subject: Re: repetitive lists and voice
From: Michele_Berkes -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:56:00 -0400

Hello again!

Just a by the way in connection with my previous message (about "shifting
voice" when describing database content). We are always interested in
feedback from users of our database. If any of you happen to use ETDE's
database (called file 103: "Energy Science and Technology" on Dialog;
"Energy" on STN), please drop me a line.

Michele Berkes
Energy Technology Data Exchange
michele_berkes -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov
www.etde.org