Re: Document Management

Subject: Re: Document Management
From: Dave Hollenbeck <dhollenbeck -at- DIEHLGRAPHSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:43:26 -0400

Check out Revision Master from my company, Diehl Graphsoft. I think it would be ideal for you. Version 2.0 will be available soon, but if you purchase 1.0 ($99 single, $260 5-pack) the upgrade to 2.0 is free (2.0 new will be more expensive). 2.0 will include all of your requirements except for workflow. We are finding, from some anecdotal feedback, that workflow can be more of a burden than a benefit unless you are a major corporation with several hundred users. Even if that is the case, I still suggest taking a look. Check out www.diehlgraphsoft.com. Contact me off list if you have any further questions or need more information.

Dave Hollenbeck
We're just recycled history machines
Cavemen in faded blue jeans