Re: Indexing with RoboHELP 6

Subject: Re: Indexing with RoboHELP 6
From: Kenneth Marks <xxltall -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:18:28 PDT

Beth, the best I can do so far is to select Tools > Fix Multilevel
Keywords > Advanced on the RoboHELP Explorer, and redefine the separator
character to be a comma. This solves all my problems but one. Entries
that should read

subject, modifier

Instead read

subject,modifier

If I futz around and try to edit in a blank, the entire entry
disappears!

Just one more arcane discovery and maybe I can coax a decent index out
of RoboHELP 6.