Re: Gender and Tech Writing (Any info on Toronto?)

Subject: Re: Gender and Tech Writing (Any info on Toronto?)
From: Mary Perchanok <perchanok -dot- bailey -at- SYMPATICO -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:15:29 -0400

I'm looking for entry-level technical writing work and I would like to
extend my search to Toronto, but I haven't a clue what the salary range
is, male or female. The STC salary survey shows the median salary for
Ontario, but I know from my experience in graphic design that the salary
level in Toronto is not going to be the same as it is in Eastern or
Southern Ontario.

By the way, Laurel, the guys down the hall aren't making forty cents
more than you per hour, they're making forty cents on the dollar more!

Mary Perchanok
Montreal
perchanok -dot- bailey -at- sympatico -dot- ca