Re: Volunteer TW Services (was: Ethical Questions)

Subject: Re: Volunteer TW Services (was: Ethical Questions)
From: Hope Cascio <hope -dot- d -dot- cascio -at- US -dot- ARTHURANDERSEN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:36:59 -0400

I've volunteered my services to a small startup non-profit coalition that
educates service providers and the community about domestic violence. The
leader of the organization understood what I was able to do, and I've
helped create a training program for social service providers. It's true
that some people just "don't get it," but I've had at least one good
experience.

Hope Cascio
Arthur Andersen
Sarasota, FL