Jobs in Detroit

Subject: Jobs in Detroit
From: meka <meka -at- IASTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:38:46 CDT

I will be moving to Detroit, MI very soon. I have a degree in Rhetorical
Professional Communications and looking for a job as a technical writer. I
have had wn internship through Iowa State University, but I am currently
looking for something permanent.

Please help!

Timeka Anderson
meka -at- iastate -dot- edu