Blue Sky Software Email Policy

Subject: Blue Sky Software Email Policy
From: Bill Becorest <billb -at- BLUE-SKY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:24:16 -0800

set the record straight on behalf of Blue Sky Software. The company's
policy toward any email broadcasting is as follows: Blue Sky Software
emails only to individuals who have either a) "opted in" to the list of
Blue Sky Software customers and interested parties who wish to receive
product updates and other relevant information via email; or b) are
included as part of an approved "opted in" rented email list.

A removal procedure is in place for those who wish to be taken off of the
list. We understand that occasional processing delays can cause
frustration among those who wish to be removed. Blue Sky Software makes
every effort to ensure that all requests for removal or inclusion are
carried out expeditiously.

Bill Becorest
Blue Sky Software

Now Shipping! RoboHELP Office 6 is the complete solution for creating all leading industry-standard Help formats. Contact sales at info -at- blue-sky -dot- com for upgrade information.

Blue Sky Software Corporation

619.551.2485 Voice
619.551.2486 Fax

http://www.blue-sky.com