Re: Ethical Questions

Subject: Re: Ethical Questions
From: Marni Barilone <mbarilone -at- PRIORITYCALL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:30:28 -0400

Just a couple of ideas:

1. Not everything you wrote was classified... so use some that weren't.
2. Use things that have been de-classified over time.
3. Write a few new things just for writing samples.
4. Get permission to use modified versions of your documents (black out
what is classified if possible or replace classified information with safe
info).
5. Use portions that aren't classified, like intros, "How To Use This...",
etc.