Re: Ethical Questions

Subject: Re: Ethical Questions
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <Phillinion -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:16:43 EDT

I wish my problem were as simple as Natalie's. I've spent almost my entire
career working in the intelligence community. Almost everything I wrote was
classified, so I cannot provide writing samples.

When employers find they have to take me on faith, with only vague
descriptions of what I've done, most of them rapidly lose interest. I'm
having a heck of a time getting going as a contractor because of that.

Anybody got any ideas as to how I might get around that one???

BJ