Re: Sterling Software

Subject: Re: Sterling Software
From: Jon Leer <jleer -at- LTC -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:32:39 -0400

I was doing contract work for a company that was bought out in April. I had
been doing work for them for close to 5 years. They told me 4 months
earlier that they would be winding down my work. Supposedly they brought on
new writers before the buyout. I later found out after the buyout that that
the parent company already had a staff and that consolidation would occur.
I have not yet heard what happened to the existing writers.

Jon