Looking for work-west of Boston

Subject: Looking for work-west of Boston
From: Norma Shulman <Norma_Shulman -at- BOSE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 08:05:08 -0400

Before I unsubscribe from my present email address, I am posting this request
for leads in my job search. I am looking for work in the greater
Boston/Metrowest area. I am completing a five-year job writing (award-winning)
manuals and quick reference materials for a consumer audience. I have previous
experience in both software and hardware documentation. And I am looking
forward to learning new tools and new technology! If you have any suggestions
of employers to look at or other guidance for someone who has not been testing
the market for a few years, please reply to me offline at shulman3 -at- aol -dot- com -dot-
Thank you.