Re: Ethical Questions

Subject: Re: Ethical Questions
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:55:29 -0400

One way I handle this is to show samples during an interview, but not leave
them. I explain that this is due to the fact that the manuals are
proprietary and that I would respect their documentation and
confidentiality just as much. If they can't respect that, they are
probably not very ethical.

I will explain what online help projects I have created, for what platform,
etc., but they will have to ask about the quallity of the work during their
reference checks. Again - confidentiality.

Just my opinion.

Suzette