Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?

Subject: Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?
From: Tsu Dho Nimh <abacaxi -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 09:03:00 -0700

Wayne Strang <wgstrang -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net> wrote:

>> If I ever have to do another one, I'll keep them in mind. I
>> found out they do repeat FAX ads too, and told that person that
>> they could collect $500 just by sending them a FAX telling them
>> to stop and waiting.
>
>Bad info! They DON'T have to ask to be removed, and get a second fax,
>before taking them to court. The TCPA allows ZERO tolerance. ONE
>unsolicited fax violates the law and triggers the penalty.
DUH - posting on little sleep.
The first FAX was possibly solicited. I sent the woman getting
the repeated FAX ads about upgrades (after she had already
purchased the upgrade ... these people have a real database
problem!) the whole explanation of how the fax law works. She's
not happy with roboHELP.