Re: PC hardware requirements for TWs

Subject: Re: PC hardware requirements for TWs
From: "Benson, Tasha" <Tbenson -at- UNIFI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 22:28:15 -0400

Sarah, I'm lucky, I report to the Director of SQA who believes that
documentation is critical to product acceptance by the customer. The
full-time TWs all have laptops with the following configuration:

200mgz Pentium MMZ
3.25gb Hard Drive
64mb Ram

Our systems are at least as good as if not better than the development
systems. We were approved for laptops recently in the belief that our
productivity would go up by bringing laptops to meetings and installations
(yes, believe it or not, we are included in engineering meetings and all
installation & configurations done by engineers, testers, and lab
personnel). In addition we are able to use our systems at home which gives
us the option to work from home away from interruptions a couple of days a
week. I've found that this gives the TWs that work for me the best of both
worlds.

The minimum requirements for intern TWs is a 200mgz Pentium, 2gb hard drive,
and 64mb Ram, anything less is considered unacceptable.

Tasha Benson Phone: 978-551-7417
UNIFI Communications, Inc. Fax: 978-551-7417
900 Chelmsford Street Cell: 508-561-7983
Lowell, MA 01450
<mailto:tbenson -at- unifi -dot- com>