UPDATE

Subject: UPDATE
From: karynw -at- mail -dot- blue-sky -dot- com (Karyn Wright)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:23:10 -0700

(ad snipped)
(and here's the typical spammers apology and request to have me
help them keep their mailing list clean. I REFUSE to jump through
their hoops to get off a list I did not ask to get on ... they
scavenged my name, or bought it from a scavenger, so they can
remove my name the old fashioned way: find it and delete it!)

>Note: If you wish not to receive exclusive Help technology
>news, updates and discount offers by email, please reply with
>a "Do not email" in the subject field and make sure your first
>and last name are included in the reply. If you have done
>so once before, I apologize for the processing delay.

melanie -at- mail -dot- blue-sky -dot- com doesn't exist either - she showed up on
a spam that had duplicate from lines.