Re: FrontPage 98

Subject: Re: FrontPage 98
From: Steve Arrants <SArrants -at- DATAFUSION -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 15:10:21 -0700

Given that logic, we should all be using troff on dumb terminals.
Programs such as HomeSite, Front Page, etc. exist to serve a need. Lots
of folks don't want to learn HTML. They may not have the time or
inclination to use a simple editor to create web pages. These programs
are great for folks who want to create basic or somewhat flashy sites
quickly and simply. Not so great for creating HTML Help systems.

Stephen Arrants, Jr.
DATAFUSION, Inc.
139 Townsend Street Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94107-1922