Printing desktop/start menu...

Subject: Printing desktop/start menu...
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:41:23 -0400

** High Priority **
** Reply Requested When Convenient **

Okay, here's the deal;

My laptop went mysteriously missing recently, and on it I had several imnportant pieces of info, as well as some programs I can really use.

I need to find out what program it is that allows you to do a screen capture of your desktop (icons and all) AND your Start Menu in Windows. I had something on my laptop that would let me do it, but it's been so long (and I can't look on my hard drive!) I can't remember what it was.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, I need this program BAAAAAD! :-)

Also, any ideas on how to get other people to use this program (so I can find the turkey who absconded with my system) would be helpful.

Thanks a bunch!
-Lisa Comeau
Techwriter/Instructor/All-around Ham...
comeaul -at- csa -dot- ca