Re: Using digital photos in technical doc

Subject: Re: Using digital photos in technical doc
From: "McMARTIN, Robert" <rmcmarti -at- BAEA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:18:44 +0930

Obviously said by someone who just bought a scanner. We purchased a
High End digital camera which takes photos at 1600 x 1200 dpi for
incorporation in our manuals.
A lot easier and cheaper than film photography. Also the problem with
confidential information we didn't want members of the public seeing
(Joe Bloggs in the PhotoMart Store). Don't have to wait for the
pictures just click and incorporate.

regards

Robert McMartin |There can be no reconciliation
Documentation and Training |where there is no open warfare.
Development Officer |There must be a battle, a brave
British Aerospace Australia |boisterous battle, with pennants

|waving and cannon roaring, before
|there can be peaceful treaties
|and enthusiastic shaking of hands.
|-- Mary Elizabeth Braddon
| (1837-1915).
Robert McMartin does not speak on behalf of British Aerospace
Australia and they couldn't agree more.