Front Page Book

Subject: Front Page Book
From: Keith Bennett <bennettk -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:11:14 +0000

Howdy Folks:

I'm a tech writer with a problem. I've suddenly been given the
responsibility of designing and updating Web pages. The client has Front
Page and, of course, I know nothing about this program; but I am
familiar with Web page design, having used Adobe PageMill. I need a book
that will take me past the "Front Page For Dummies" approach, but that
isn't too advanced. Could you please recommend your best?

Thanks.

Keith Bennett
Bennett Communications.