Re: Red X-marks in Word

Subject: Re: Red X-marks in Word
From: "Brian, Flaherty" <bflaher -at- INDCON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 10:43:02 -0400

> The red X-marks usually occur when you cut-and-paste your diagrams
> into
> the document instead of using Word's Insert|Picture command.

I've used the Insert | Picture command, but still got the red X-marks.
I am of the opinion that this is a bug. But this only happened to me
once, and has not happened since (happened to me in May). I always use
the Insert | Picture/Object method when inserting graphics into a Word
document.

FYI

Brian Flaherty
ICS Paramus, NJ (USA)