Re: Red X-marks in Word

Subject: Re: Red X-marks in Word
From: "Flood, Laura" <Laura -dot- Flood -at- WESTGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 09:25:33 -0500

Jenn,

The red X-marks usually occur when you cut-and-paste your diagrams into
the document instead of using Word's Insert|Picture command.

Unfortunately, the only workaround (that I know of) is to delete the
X-marks and place the diagrams back into the document using the
Insert|Picture command.

HTH!

Laura K. Flood
Technical Writer
Common Tools & Services Development
West Group
50 Broad Street East
Rochester, NY 14694
Phone: 716-546-5530
Fax: 716-258-3721
Email: laura -dot- flood -at- westgroup -dot- com

The views, opinions, and judgments expressed in this message are solely
those of the author. The message contents have not been reviewed or
approved by West Group.