QUESTION: Frame Cross Refs

Subject: QUESTION: Frame Cross Refs
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 15:58:01 -0700

I use two different paragraph formats for chapter numbers and chapter
titles. I'd like to create a
cross-reference format that inserts: "Chapter X, Chapter Title". For
example, See Chapter 2, Getting Started for more information.

Is there any way to do this without creating TWO separate
cross-reference formats (what I'm doing currently). It's annoying
because I have to insert the cross reference twice -- once for the
chapter number and again for the chapter title.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Kathy