Re: paper thickness=pages per inch

Subject: Re: paper thickness=pages per inch
From: Chris Johnson <cjohnson -at- JPSGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:30:06 -0500

Shifra,

There are different thicknesses of paper that would determine how many
sheets would fit. There are also different rings in the binder, ie an "o"
ring or "d" ring. The following might give you the information you are
needing.

"o" ring "d" ring

20# bond 166 sheets 220 sheets
70# Offset 148 sheet 200 sheets