Re: web site for tech writer jobs

Subject: Re: web site for tech writer jobs
From: "Nina L. Panzica" <panin -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:44:16 -0400

At 10:11 AM 6/15/98 -0400, Debbie Packer wrote:

>Does anyone know of any good web sites that post jobs for technical writers?
>
>My husband and I both work for a university in Virginia, but we are looking
>into the possibility of moving to North Carolina or South Carolina.

Try the Carolina ComputerJobs Store:
http://www.carolina.computerjobs.com/

If nothing else, it will give you a good idea of where most of the
technical jobs are in those states.

Regards,
Nina P.

PS: John Posada's list of national sites is a good one. These are the ones
I use as well.

Nina Panzica
Masterpiece Media, Inc.
(404) 237-7889
Can't reach me at the above number? Try my pager:
404-596-7889

Email: mailto:panin -at- mindspring -dot- com
Home Page: http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/

Links to Other Technical Writers:
http://www.mindspring.com/~panin/