RoboHelp 6.0

Subject: RoboHelp 6.0
From: Beatriz Preece <bpreece -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:34:50 -0400

Hello Everyone,

My department is thinking about upgrading to RoboHelp 6.0. Our version of Word
is 7.0, we are still on Windows 95 and the company might support Windows 98, but
not any time in the near future . I don't think we are going to be upgrading that
any time soon either. I wonder if any of you has had any kind of experience with
RoboHelp 6.0, or if there is any kind of compatibility problems with Windows
95/Word 7.0 we should be aware about before we take a leap into the upgrade.
Thank you in advanced for your help.