Long Posts (See Kubert 267 lines)

Subject: Long Posts (See Kubert 267 lines)
From: "Robert E. Garland" <robert -at- JTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:35:53 -0400

The post referred to in my subject line was ENTIRELY too long. It was a
collection of apparent forwards from some VERY LAZY people.

I'm howling to save Ray the trouble.

I don't know about your E-mail system, but the one I use kills a line
from the cursor to the end when you use Control-K.

It is very handy for clipping unneeded material from posts.

Please learn how to do the same with whichever E-Mail system you use.

Thanks for reading this.

--
Robert Garland Amateur Radio Station NX3S
Hilltown Township Bucks County Grid FN20ii