Re: FWD: Printing Question

Subject: Re: FWD: Printing Question
From: "D. Margulis" <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 16:03:41 -0400

shifra:

1. Save Word document as RTF file.

2. Create PageMaker document with the desired page size and margins
(remembering to make the inner margin wider to accommodate the binder).

3. Place the RTF file into the PageMaker document.

4. Place any figures into the PageMaker document and adjust the layout
as needed.

5. Use the Build Booklet Plug-In to create the signatures correctly for
printing.

6. Click Start->Settings->Add/Remove Programs; select Microsoft Word and
press Enter. (Yes, step 6 is a joke. I am not _really_ recommending that
you delete Word from your system, but there are days when it does seem
like a good idea. The other steps are the simplest and cleanest way I
know to solve your problem. If you don't have PageMaker, maybe someone
else knows another way.)

Dick